Always one of the most popular regions to visit, the Swan Valley is full of attractions as well as wineries. On our tour we visit a wildlife park, beautiful landscapes, as well as taste some yummy favorites like the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Yahava Coffee, one of the famous wineries and many more. The Swan Valley is a perfect day out.
- Caversham Wildlife Park – one of Perth’s most exciting tourist attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. We spend 2.5 hours enjoying all the park has to offer. Watch sheep shearing and have a try at milking a cow. We will meet a wombat and all her friends and talk to the keepers on hand to share their knowledge.
- Yahava Koffee Works – If you love coffee, you are in for the taste sensation of a lifetime!
- Lunch is provided at a cafe located by the Swan River which meanders through the Swan Valley.
- Wine tasting at a world class Swan Valley wineries.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory – Why we crave chocolate: Because it tastes good. It smells good. It feels good when it melts in our mouth, and who doesn’t love chocolate?
- Aboriginal Art Gallery – An opportunity to view stunning indigenous art works by local artists and taste some bush tucker jams and spices.
- The Honey Shop – The House of Honey™ showcases all things honey and bee related from pollen, handmade beeswax candles to beauty products and gift ware. Sample over 10 different honeys and treat yourself to honey infused ice cream.
- Mondo Nougat for the sweet tooth and Morris Nuts with every flavor and type of nut you can think of and more.
- Free bottled water, cool drinks and snacks through out the day.
- You will see a variety of Australian flora and fauna such as kangaroos and koala’s up-close-and-personal as well as a variety of bird life.
- Free Coffee Tastings!
- Free Chocolate Tasting!
- Wine tasting
- View incredible works of art by talented indigenous artists.
- Live bee display and honey tastings
- If you love nougat and nuts, then our stop at Mondo Nougat and Morris Nuts is going to leave you feeling like dancing a jig!
Includes all entrance fees, tastings & lunch
Departs 8.30am – Returns approx 5.00pm
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability.