ALBANY, DENMARK, WALPOLE
- Greens Pool
- Elephant Cove
- Tree Top Walk & Ancient Empire
- Bartholomew’s Meadery
- Alpaca Farm
- Brig Amity
- The Gap
- Natural Bridge
YOUR FIRST DAY
- We depart Perth at approximately 10.00am
- You enjoy a Delicious Lunch in Williams at the Williams Woolshed
- A fascinating visit the Kodja Visitors Centre in Kojonup
- Arrive in Denmark accommodation at approximately 4.00pm
- Briefly explore Denmark before settling down for the night
YOUR SECOND DAY
- Yummy continental breakfast (choose from cereals, toast, fruit, pastries. juices, tea and coffee).
- We head to the coast to admire the beauty of Greens Pool.
- The challenge here is to find the elephants at Elephant Cove
- Then we travel to Walpole and enjoy a wander in the amazing ancient forest, both at a height of 40 metres in the treetops, and through the forest itself along the Ancient Empire Walk.
- You have an opportunity to interact with a variety of animals at the Alpaca Farm. Here you can feed the alpacas, goats, sheep, kangaroos, donkey, horse, ferrets and more. Depending on the time of day you may also get the chance to bottle feed some of the baby goats and kangaroos.
- We make a stop at Bartholomew’s Meadery where you can purchase mead (honey wine), honey and ice cream.
YOUR THIRD DAY
- We head to Albany to experience how cramped the conditions were on a replica of one of the first ships to come to Albany – The Brig Amity
- We also take in some of the local history at Whaleworld
- Enjoy lunch in one of the local cafes in Albany
- Take in more amazing coastal views at The Gap and Natural Bridge – some definite photo opportunities here.
- We depart Albany and head back to Perth
Includes free bottled water and light snacks. No meals included.
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability.
Prices start from: $1850 per person twinshare