A private tour highlighting the sights & natural wonders. Pristine beaches, natural rock formations, wineries, sandalwood factory, giant Tingle trees, tree top walk and much more.
This naturally rugged and beautiful region has so much to offer the visitor. The beautiful beaches to the rugged coast line, natures Natural bridge, the Gap, the blow holes and huge forests with trees hundreds of years old. Elephant rock and Greens pool, the incredible tree top walk in Walpole and of course the many gourmet foods.
Perth – Albany
- Depart Perth at 7:30am and head south in air-conditioned comfort, stopping for morning tea in Myalup. We continue on our way to the Diamond Tree. If you’re fearless and adventurist, climb this giant lookout for stunning views of the surrounding forest. The Diamond tree was once a regular forest fire lookout point.
- It’s then onto the Valley of the Giants, where the ancient giants of the forest, the mighty Karri and Marri tree’s, reach for the sky. Walk on the amazing structure that is the Tree Top Walk some 40 metres above the forest floor. Here we have the opportunity to be in the canopy of the ancient Tingle forest.
- On our way to Albany for our overnight stay, we stop by to see the large granite natural formations Elephant Rocks and to take a dip in the clear waters of Greens Pool.
Albany – Perth:
- We start our day with a drive to the top of Mt Clarence and enjoy breathtaking views of King George Sound. After a short drive out to Natural Bridge & The Gap, be amazed by this rugged coastline and test your bravery walking out over the Gap on the new 6 million dollar platform. Strive straight down into the Gap and watch as the might of the Southern Ocean crashes into the rock walls below.
- As we head back towards Perth we stop in at the Mt Romance Sandalwood Factory and learn about the manufacturing process of extracting the oil from the wood and an opportunity to sample and purchase from the beautiful shop. Onto our lunch stop at an awesome bakery before visiting a local winery for wine tasting and learning about the local wine. Travel through farming country towns like Kojonup & Williams, where we stop for afternoon tea, arriving back at approximately 5.00 pm.
Prices start from: $1295 per person twinshare